- Eric Garza on About Struck Innovative Systeme
- Exaos Lee on SIS1100 LINUX driver 2.13-5 for Ubuntu 11.10 Kernel 3.0.0-12
- mki on SIS3820 Multi Purpose Scaler Firmware 0x010f Release
- mki on Announcing the SIS3153 USB3.0 to VME Interface
- Dr. Markus Petertill on Announcing the SIS3153 USB3.0 to VME Interface
Struck Tags12-bit 14-bit 16-bit 125 MSPS 250 MSPS 500 MSPS ADC autosensing BERR conference DAC DESY Digitizer DPG Driver EMBL EPICS Ethernet Firmware ICALEPCS IEEE input range Interface Labview link speed LINUX LINUX driver LINUX SIS1100 SIS310x driver VME SUSE Redhat PCI Express PDF documentation manual Petra III RT12 RTM SDD SIS3302 SIS3820 spring meeting TigerSHARC timeout trade show trade show embedded world USB USB3.0 VME Vortex
Monthly Archives: June 2011
The SIS1350 is our first PCI Express enabled PC add on digitizer card. The card has a sampling speed of 500 MSPS at a resolution of 12-bit. More details can be found under www.struck.de/sis1350.html
We will present our SIS8300 µTCA for Physics Digitizer and modules from our VME board level product range at the ICALEPCS conference this fall.
The SIS3153 will be the Superspeed USB follow up to our SIS3150 USB2.0 to VME interface. Information can be found under www.struck.de/sis3153.html.
A modification for the SIS3305 relating to pileup behaviour in gate mode is available for the SIS3305 under www.struck.de/sis3305firm.html. A MBLT64 related bug fix for the SIS3320-250 is available under www.struck.de/sis3320firm.htm