Finally link speed auto sensing firmware is available for the SIS3104 card. The new V3 firmware has SST related and a VME master timing related improvement also and can be downloaded from www.struck.de/sis3104firm.html.
- Helmholtz Association gives Green light for industrial alliance “MicroTCA.4 Tech Lab”
- How to make the arp command resistant to reboot on OS X.
- IHEP Beijing reports stable ADS LINAC 1 operation with MTCA.4 based LLRF
- Fix for compilation error for SIS1100 Linux driver under kernel 4.2.x
- SIS3316 and SIS3316-DT support for optical Ethernet
Struck Tags12-bit 14-bit 16-bit 125 MSPS 250 MSPS 500 MSPS ADC autosensing BERR DAC DESY Digitizer DPG Driver EMBL EPICS Ethernet Firmware Gamma ICALEPCS IEEE input range Interface Labview link speed LINUX LINUX driver LINUX SIS1100 SIS310x driver VME SUSE Redhat MTCA.4 PCI Express PDF documentation manual Petra III RTM SDD SIS3302 SIS3820 spring meeting TigerSHARC timeout trade show trade show embedded world USB USB3.0 VME Vortex