- Eric Garza on About Struck Innovative Systeme
- Exaos Lee on SIS1100 LINUX driver 2.13-5 for Ubuntu 11.10 Kernel 3.0.0-12
- mki on SIS3820 Multi Purpose Scaler Firmware 0x010f Release
- mki on Announcing the SIS3153 USB3.0 to VME Interface
- Dr. Markus Petertill on Announcing the SIS3153 USB3.0 to VME Interface
Struck Tags12-bit 14-bit 16-bit 125 MSPS 250 MSPS 500 MSPS ADC autosensing BERR conference DAC DESY Digitizer DPG Driver EMBL EPICS Ethernet Firmware ICALEPCS IEEE input range Interface Labview link speed LINUX LINUX driver LINUX SIS1100 SIS310x driver VME SUSE Redhat PCI Express PDF documentation manual Petra III RT12 RTM SDD SIS3302 SIS3820 spring meeting TigerSHARC timeout trade show trade show embedded world USB USB3.0 VME Vortex
Category Archives: Conference/Show
The 6th ATCA /MicroTCA for Physics Workshop was held prior to the Berkeley 2012 IEEE RT conference. The MTCA.4 RTMs for Generic Fast ADC-DAC is online here.
The 125 MSPS 16-bit MTCA.4 SIS8300 digitizer is used in combination with an in house RTM development at SLAC for FPGA based accelerator phase control to Femtosecond stability. Download the November 2011 San Jose ATCA summit poster as PDF here (courtesy Ray Larsen et al. … Continue reading
We will present our SIS8300 µTCA for Physics Digitizer and modules from our VME board level product range at the ICALEPCS conference this fall.
We will exhibit from March 22nd through 24th at the DPG Hadronen und Kerne Spring Meeting in Münster, Germany