The SIS3820 clock module is used to distribute a synchronous clock to SIS330x digitizer boards. In addition it can be used as a clock fan out module for the start/stop signal. The most recent 0xE205 firmware has a 24-bit delay register which allows to program a delay between the incoming start/stop signal and the fanned out start/stop signals in sync. mode.
- Eric Garza on About Struck Innovative Systeme
- Exaos Lee on SIS1100 LINUX driver 2.13-5 for Ubuntu 11.10 Kernel 3.0.0-12
- mki on SIS3820 Multi Purpose Scaler Firmware 0x010f Release
- mki on Announcing the SIS3153 USB3.0 to VME Interface
- Dr. Markus Petertill on Announcing the SIS3153 USB3.0 to VME Interface
Struck Tags12-bit 14-bit 16-bit 125 MSPS 250 MSPS 500 MSPS ADC autosensing BERR conference DAC DESY Digitizer DPG Driver EMBL EPICS Ethernet Firmware ICALEPCS IEEE input range Interface Labview link speed LINUX LINUX driver LINUX SIS1100 SIS310x driver VME SUSE Redhat PCI Express PDF documentation manual Petra III RT12 RTM SDD SIS3302 SIS3820 spring meeting TigerSHARC timeout trade show trade show embedded world USB USB3.0 VME Vortex